We are so happy that Baby Boy is looking perfect and growing well. He weighs 15 ounces and everything is where it is supposed to be. It was so overwhelming getting my first look at my last baby boy...I cannot wait to meet him and find out what he is going to be like.
The older boys are excited as well. They said they wanted a sister, but when I told Wesley the news, he got the biggest smile on his face and I knew everything was going to be all right.

2 comments:
Congratulations!!! How fun 3 boys! whew!! We saw a link to your blog on Lorissa's blog comments. Good to see your faces again, and see what's happening with you. Take care.
WOW another boy! You ARE halfway there to having your own basketball team. Are you sure you don't want to go for three more? I'm so glad to see your blog and stay updated with your family. We would love to hook up with you soon. You can e-mail me (my e-mail is on my blog).
Post a Comment