Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday already?

It seems like this summer is going by so fast. I can't believe Nate is almost two months old already. He is so much fun and changing so quickly.



This picture is typical of playtime with Wesley and Nathan. They have a special bond already. Wesley loves to talk to, hold, touch and entertain Nathan. And Nate really perks up when he sees Wesley's face, he tries to talk to him with his eyes and those little baby grunts. I just love watching them. That's Wesley's special blanket he is sharing while they watch Little Einsteins, their latest obsession.



Would it be unfair to post about two kids and leave the other out? Of course it would. This picture is out of focus but it captures my Thomas perfectly. He is so full of joy and mischief, he reminds me the most of me. He has no fear of anything and will make friends with anyone (well, those are not necessarily me). Today while Wesley was swimming, T was playing I Spy with one of the dads on the playground. Everywhere we go people comment on how clever and articulate he is.

All in all, as exhausting as each day is, I really do love having three boys. I will admit I was a little unsure when I first got pregnant, even though we planned to have three, I was afraid that I would regret that decision a tiny bit because two was so fun. But now I see that it was the right thing for us. I enjoy them so much, even on the hard days. Without Jason it would be near impossible, because he helps us so much and is the only person I'd want to do it with, he's my best friend ever. So I guess today I am putting a shout out to all the Andrew guys in my life.

1 comment:

Heather said...

2 months already!! time is flying by. Your boys are so cute, I can't wait to see how my 2 will be with the new baby. Sometimes I have that pit in my stomache, that fear that it will be too much for me. I'm so glad you are happy with your 3.