Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Thomas


How can such a small person have such a large personality?

This is what I asked Jason this morning. I can't even remember what Thomas said to me this morning that struck me...but he always has something completely amusing and endearing to say. He's always been known to be more articulate than his age...and he is in that three year old explosion right now, always full of ideas and thoughts. Sometimes he wants to be treated like the baby still--he always wants me to carry him, and the blanket goes with us everywhere--but other times he is every inch a little man. He's doing great in his swimming and karate classes (he showed me how to bow to my sensei today) and since last week's act of rebellion he has done great in his big boy underwear. I feel so lucky to have a Thomas. I think everyone should have one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still think about that blog entry when he was telling Nate to "pew them with your eyes" regarding the video game. That's so funny! Gina used to keep a box of index cards on the table and when the kids said something amusing or funny she would write it on the card. Every once in awhile we would pull it out and read them to have a good laugh. I have the box now...