
As soon as we got our memory card back, everything went a little haywire.
Jason got pneumonia.
I took the kids in to the doctor just in case, since they had been coughing a lot for a couple of weeks.
Wesley had a sinus infection.
Thomas has a double ear infection.
Nathan has an ear infection.
So, seven days, five bottles of amoxycillin and a Z-pack later, I am finally getting a chance to blog. It has been a brutal week. I didn't realize just HOW much I rely on Jason for both help with the family and just emotional support. We also had six out of town family members for the weekend, a last minute call to be lead teachers in the three year old class at church, and the usual school things to stay on top of. I'm definitely ready for a vacation...but that isn't happening anytime soon! I think this week has taught me to find solace in unlikely places. In prayer...sometimes in prayer in the shower. In little snuggles from Nathan. In holding hands with Thomas and a hug from my hubby. In a --gasp!--two mile RUN. In a few minutes on Ebay. haha
Anyway, here's to a healthier week next week. Nobody is completely healthy yet, but hopefully we are on the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment