
I went to do (late) sock monkey pictures of Nathan today. And realized that I have totally screwed up.
I GAVE AWAY THE CHAIR.
Every month, he's had his picture taken in the glider rocker, with Great Grandma's red afghan and his sock monkeys.
When we moved, I GAVE AWAY THE CHAIR. So I had to do the photo on the couch. For shaaame! So the perspective is all off and stuff. Try to imagine the chair there behind him.
It's probably okay anyway...it's getting harder and harder to get a good shot...


To see what we ended up with, just check out the gallery.
3 comments:
Oh, MAN--gave away the chair!!! The afghan was the main thing anyway. I'm sure you could just drape it over anything and it will look similar enough :)
Yea I liked the red afgahn in the back too. It's still cute though, the monkeys look like the are getting smaller.
Hi! It's the Lanceros. Looks like he's growing real fast. We're doing pretty good w/ 3 kids like you all, though our 3rd is only 2mo.
Post a Comment