Friday, May 11, 2007

Photos from the week

Happy Friday! I just unloaded the camera and found some cute pictures from this week.


It was in the 90's during the first part of the week and Thomas convinced me to get sunglasses for everyone. Of course Nathan will only wear his for about three seconds, before ripping them off with a huge smile on his face. Why do I waste money on things like this? Yet...I do.


This is our house, every day. Only more so. Especially now that we are one week away from moving, there are toys constantly covering every flat surface...and the Destroyer is not far behind. At least we will be in a smaller space to pick up!


There was a Mother's Day brunch at Thomas' preschool yesterday. They sang songs, did the Mexican Hat Dance and gave us these vases that they made. I was completely impressed. I could drop $350 at a gallery on something like this!

1 comment:

Lorissa said...

That vase ROCKS! The art by the hand of your son it WAY cooler than any gallery piece. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! Best of luck to all of you with the move. I'm amazed you've even had time to blog.