


The pictures are from Nathan's birthday last Friday, our last night in the old house. He had a good time with the cake and all his little friends and was just adorable as usual.Then there is one of our new living room, with stuff sort of lying all over, that's the way it stays till this very moment. It's SO hard to unpack with three kids around! It might take us till next May to get our act together. But I love our new place, it's so very homey already. We have a nice front porch and a cute little yard out front where the kids love to play. I like to sit on the porch. Porch sitting...goooooooood.
Jason and I had a birthday in there sometime this week too. I turned...thirty-eight. Ew. One thing I can say, is that I can run ten miles a week which I couldn't do at twenty-eight or eighteen for that matter. Trying to improve with age! Happy Birthday Jason, I always enjoy sharing our day together, and remembering the day you were born, my fourth birthday...that birthday is vivid in my mind and I feel happy knowing you were being born right THEN.
Thomas cracked me right up tonight. We were on our way home from swimming when he told me what he wanted for dinner...a burrito and a noffle flottay. What pray tell is a noffle flottay? He was adamant that is what he wanted. After some consideration I figured out he hears me order a nonfat latte almost every day. Guess he wants a piece of the action! I can't stop laughing just thinking about it.
2 comments:
Many HAPPY WISHES to you both on your birthdays!!!
"Noffle Flottay" LOL! Your new home looks warm and inviting. Hey, I heard from Lori K. you had to find a home for Neo :( We've been there before. Had to find a temp home for our TWO cats for about a year. Now they are back home with us.
Happy Bithday, that is so funny. Stella has tea party's with her dolls and serves lattes. I like your new home, porch sitting is great, thogh I hardly ever see anyone but myself doing it around here.
Post a Comment