Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Falling Behind


Summer is already moving faster than I can keep up with. I have pictures to share that I hadn't even downloaded yet! Since the last entry, we had a visit with my oldest (meaning longest-lasting) friend, Kate. We have known each other since my first day of sixth grade when we were 10 years old. She has an incredible family, her boys showed my boys the fine survival skill of finger knitting, and they got along famously. They live in Anchorage so I wish we could see them more often, but it was a real treat to see Kate and Todd and even Grandma Betty.



Jason will share thoughts from his father/son fishing trip to the Snake River, I'm sure he will be mad at me for posting a picture of it but I just thought this was the greatest shot of three of my favorite guys. My dad, my brother Martin, and my firstborn Wesley.

We're off to Spain in less than 36 hours! *jumping up and down* We will have lots of pics and stories for you when we get back!

2 comments:

Lorissa said...

Woo Hoo!!!! HAVE FUN! I am so excited for you guys :)

asianarnold1 said...

we're jealous!
Lanceros