Monday, July 30, 2007

Weekend update

At the moment I am ready to lose my ever loving mind with these children. I think we are going on seven weeks of constant wrestling, screeching, fighting, asking for food, dumping bins of toys and repeat. I think school starts in four more. I may be in the mental ward by then! No really, we have actually had a lot of fun times this summer and it has been nice to not have to be anywhere at 8:00am...but today I have just had enough of packing bags and making snacks, so we don't have an outing planned for today. Unfortunately no outing = more noise and chaos right here at home. Sigh.

At any rate, here are some pictures of my crazies playing in the yard over the past week or two.They love blowing bubbles and it's a cheap thrill.




We have been eating dinner outside almost every night, and this is one of the major reasons why.

2 comments:

asianarnold1 said...

Hey, it's the Lanceros. We are so there with you on the kids driving us nuts. Everyday is exhausting, and our summer is windling. We have a trip planned soon before Maya starts kindergarten, so that's good. bye.

Heather said...

I know what you mean, sometimes it's so so hard to keep it together.