
Labor Day is officially....OVER!
We had yet another great camping trip this weekend. It started out a little rugged. The campsite was beautiful, great views, but H-O-T and we had a plague of FLIES! And then...once the meat got cooking, or any food for that matter...YELLOWJACKETS! Ugh. I just don't do bugs well. Nathan got stung at breakfast the first day, then we noticed there was a nest right in the middle of our spot! Jason wisely whisked us down the mountain for the day and we went to Pebble Beach. A good decision, it made our days much more pleasant. There was an astronomical observatory at the campground which made for some great star and planet viewing at night. Things turned out fine and the boys had a terrific time, which makes it doubly fun.

1 comment:
Okay, I'm confused. Some people say it's now OKAY to wear white. Well, I'm not taking a chance.. :)
I'd say that's an "astronomical" feat just taking a family of five camping. Way to go!
P.S. You asked where I work? Rancho Cordova - a company that helps out school districts organize their data. That's about as simple as I can explain it. I am still trying to figure it out myself!
Post a Comment