
For the record, I don't have a new phone number. That's Jason, with some new software thingy he found. I'm skeptical as always, but it seems to be working for him. You can click on that box, I think, and it calls him. Just don't expect me to answer! haha
Now if he will be quiet for a second (protests going on beside me here), I will do a grateful Friday list....
Ugg weather! I swear I will wear them for the rest of my life, I don't care if they are cool or not. They are the best invention ever.
Going to the Giants game on the train tonight with just my hubby and enjoying some of those garlic fries together.
Getting comments everywhere we go about how much my boys all look alike.
Watching Nathan stagger around the schoolyard today when we went to pick up Wes, and he got soooo excited when he spotted a lizard all by himself.
My purple Lululemon sweatshirt. I have never owned anything purple in my life till now but I just love it for some reason. It has these extra long sleeves, maybe that is it.
I have monitored the finances all by myself for almost an entire month and not run us out of money! (big accomplishment on both counts)
Have a good weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment