

How many sugar skulls did we get to celebrate Day of the Dead last week? 3.
How many lasted long enough to take to school? 1.
How many times is Thomas going to wind up in our bed, afraid of something? Last night it was six. It's been several per night for about a month now. We're getting tired.
How many pieces of broccoli caused the 30 minute drama caught on camera last night? ONE.
How many more days do we have to wait until we can put up Christmas decorations? hehe
How many school fundraiser packets are we going to get? And how many do we have to participate in without feeling guilty for either shoving them down co-workers' throats, or neglecting our childrens' schools?
How many coffees is one person allowed to have in a day? The jury is still out. Two down, there may be more.
How many pumpkin candles does it take to make a 1000 square foot house smell GREAT? Three!
1 comment:
that's a good question about the coffee, I have no answer, I know I start to feel a little bad after 4 though :(. Can I email you sometime? I can't find your address.
Post a Comment