Saturday, February 09, 2008

Thomas's First Hockey Game






We have a suite at the HP Pavilion and a few weeks back I took Wesley. Trying to be a "fair" dad I had to make things even and last night I took Thomas. It is a very fun experience. I am not that into Hockey. However, we take clients and the "fellowship" is great!

Rosalind, a co-worker of mine brought her 4 year old son, Shawn, and a camera. It was fun seeing the two boys play together. They had more energy than the hockey players.He is sitting here having breakfast and just said, "mom, I really liked the hockey game last night."

Also, Sharkey (the Sharks mascot) visited us because the boys were there. As you can imagine they were fired up to see Sharkey pay them a personal visit. Interesting fact, the HP Pavilion in San Jose is 3rd most trafficked arena in the world!










No comments: