Thursday, July 31, 2008

Back to the Blog

Hi, sorry, I've been away, but it looks like Jason is doing a good job keeping the chatter going. We had a nice trip to Oregon but it was a little like running a marathon...a test of endurance, determination, and guts. haha. I keep thinking it will get easier to have three boys, but I think it's just going to be grueling for the next fifteen years or so. I have to toughen up.


At any rate, the boys loved being out in the country and having so many places to play, and cousins to play with. Here are a few pics of their fun times.





We have about ten days left until school starts. It's been a fun summer, and I've enjoyed having them all around all day and hanging out doing silly things and not worrying about what kind of mess the house is becoming. I'm also looking forward to having a routine and getting some time to think, having just one kid around. Wesley and Thomas will be at the same school this year, and they are looking forward to seeing each other around campus during the day. I love that they love each other so much.

No comments: