Monday, October 09, 2006

My Baby Love is Three!








Today is Thomas' birthday! We have had a weekend of celebration, starting with his party on Saturday morning, a birthday breakfast complete with waffles and Krispy Kremes for the cake.


Fun was had by all. Tonight we are going to celebrate with dinner at the City Pub and ice cream after. I am having a hard time grasping that my little baby boy is 3! He came home from preschool today with a map of the world he had painted. During lunch he showed me where South America, Asia and Australia were. Wha? I'm quite sure I didn't know my continents when I was three years old. This little boy, who was once defined by his red curls that suddenly disappeared, continues to surprise me. I love his energy and his cunning. I am so looking forward to watching him grow and show me who he is. Happy birthday, Thomas! We love you so much!

1 comment:

Heather said...

a krispy kreme birthday cake?...pure genius!!!!