Friday, March 30, 2007

What the hey...Grateful Friday



We had a really rough morning and I'm still recovering. So, let's think about what I'm grateful for. That always helps!

1. Living in a sunny climate. I just love California because there is so much LIGHT!
2. Natey's baby Levi's I got at Target. They are just so small and doggone CUTE!
3. My happy middle child. Thomas has the best disposition and he is quick with the love when I feel like I'm being a terrible mother. I know he will get attitude at some point but I am just enjoying his joyful spirit.
4. I have a pair of Vans coming in the mail today. I've been wanting them ever since I got them for my kids. And half off on Ebay! You just can't beat that.
5. My friend Karen picking up the phone when I needed to call and confess my anger this morning. She's always understanding and helps me feel like I'm not the worst mom in the world. I seriously do not know what I would do without friends to talk to in the dark moments.
6. It's the weekend and I get to spend the whole next week with my hubby and kids since it's Spring Break! I know it will be hard but there's nobody I'd rather be with then them, any day.

No comments: