Thursday, January 31, 2008

Do Not Try This at Home.


Today is a day when I should run. I usually head to the gym and drop off the little guys and run on the treadmill, early. Today Thomas slept in, so it was about 9:30 before we got our act together. Well, by then there are about 5600 kids in the Child Watch and I just wasn't up for it today, so I thought, hey, I'll just go around the neighborhood and squish them both in the jogging stroller. Um, no go. They wouldn't both fit. So I decided to try...the WAGON.

We made it about a mile and a half...word to the wise, don't ever calculate the weight of what you're dragging while you're trying to run pulling 85 pounds. It just messes with you. But, I did it and it was at least as good a workout as running just myself 3 miles! I'm sure our neighbors were having a good laugh over it, but I feel like it was a victory because I didn't quit!

No comments: