Saturday, March 08, 2008

A True Mom


Upon getting married 10 years ago, Wendy enjoyed cooking. She also enjoyed (and still does) making our house, wherever that might be at any given time, a home. She does a terrific job of it as well. I, of course, was grateful to no longer be eating mac and cheese.

Over the past year, however, I have seen an even more amazing transformation. We used to have the same 4-5 dishes whenever she cooked. Once in a while I would add something but I only have a couple myself. So we had spaghetti, mexican food (of some variety), soup and and chicken (cooked in one sauce or another).

Now she comes up with some new, amazing and exotic dish every other day. She has cook books, recipes and fresh ingredients. Not only that I can tell that she really loves it. And so do all the boys in this house. Enjoy tonights sampling as well as see her dedication in the pics below; apron and all!










No comments: