Saturday, March 08, 2008

Pokemon and the world as we know it

What If you woke up one day and found out you were a Pokemon?

Who would you be?

Wesley asks me this at least 3 times a day. It just hit me as he asked me tonight. I haven't cared what Pokemon I would be. Wesley, when you read this (now or when you grow up) please forgive me. In addition, please enjoy and be thankful that I have the insight to see my need to change and follow suit.

In any case, it hit me; I need to care because he CARES. It's everything he is into right now. He reads alot. And he knows every crazy move, type and Pokemon there is.

So I am researching them. And I will tell you who I would be. And I will get to know them. And he and I can check out of the day to day together. It actually sounds like fun.

Who would you be? www.pokemon.com

1 comment:

OnlyGirl said...

I'm either Beautifly or Pichu! :)