Saturday, April 26, 2008

Best Friends

Today our good friends (Jonathan & Kelli Hudgins) brought their three kids over to have an overnight. Their kids are best friends with our kids and mirror their ages (Jacob, 7, Miles, 4 and Eva, 2). We'll miss them but it is a great blessing for them, they are moving to Boston in a couple of months.
In any case, we had (and are having) a great time! The boys and I went bike riding, scooting and running around. Eva and Nathan played trains and also joined in outside. It was a blast seeing 6 scooters going up and down the driveway.
Here is the cutest picture I think I have ever seen:

Nathan & Eva


Our neighbor was outside all day doing yard work. Before we went in to wind down prior to bed he was water the lawn. The kids, of course, love water. See the results below;

Boys dancing;

No comments: