Monday, May 19, 2008

Two Year Old



I have another two year old! Haven't had one in awhile. Yesterday was Nathan's second birthday. We celebrated with a party at the park. It was a beautiful day and a great time was had with good friends. I'm so thankful for Nathan. I love that he was born with dark brown hair that morphed blonde over the first year, just like me. I love that he is SUCH the baby of the family. Everyone dotes on him. I love that we get to spend our days together instead of dropping him at daycare at 6:30 am like I did with the others. I love that he calls cars "beep-beeps". I love that he is brave and strong and fearless. I know he must feel so secure having two big brothers. I love that he still wants milk first thing in the morning, just like I have to have my coffee. We share our vices together. Basically, I'm totally in love with this third child of mine. Happy Birthday Natey, my littlest man!

No comments: