PICTURES!
We had so much fun at Lake Tahoe last week. My mother's side of the family has a family reunion they have been doing every two years since the 1930's. Amazing to me! I don't know too many of the people, because they are usually in Nebraska, or Ohio, or somewhere equally non-visitable to me, but this year it was hosted by my UNCLE MAYNARD, who used to be the Mayor of Davis, and still lives right there by UC Davis. He is really cool. So, Tahoe it was. We biked, swam, hiked, jetskiied, sang "good Methodist songs" before meals, played bingo, and heard talent that you just don't hear every day. The boys spent every waking moment with their cousins Betsy and Angela and their grandparents, and stayed up way too late and had so much fun. Here are a few pictures, I took about 280 but I will spare you. haha
Jason with the big boys on the jet ski. They liked it...Jason LOVED it.
Lookit! A real wild goose chase!




No comments:
Post a Comment