I love numbers. It's funny because I absolutely hated math and numbers while in school. Now, however, I pour over spreadsheets and analyze numbers all the time - and I really enjoy it. Having said that, added a counter (google analytics) to our site a few months back.
I am very thankful for all of you that are checking out what is going on in our lives! Thanks for visiting our site and thank you for keeping up with our family. Even if we don't talk every day or week it is encouraging to know that you are able to "keep in touch".
We average about 4 visits a day. Over the past 3 months since I have been tracking there are about 150 a month. We have had visitors from 17 states and 2 countries. We have about 19 cities in California and a few of you that visit on a regular basis. Thanks and let us know if there is anything that you would prefer to hear about.
Sorry if I bored you with my stat analysis but it's fun to see. If you have a blog check out analytics - it has maps, graphs and all the cool stuff a geek like me enjoys.
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment