First, a dogpile. That's Wesley, Luca the neighbor boy, Cameron our babysitting co-op boy, and Jason trying to stay alive. This goes on for a long time.

Then, scooter riding down the driveway. Luca has a way of careening around people about two inches away from them and scaring them half to death without hitting them.
Michelle joins in on the bike. She is a trooper, this girl, always having to play with five boys. Don't worry about her, she can hold her own.
And...the inevitable injury. Today it was Thomas on the skateboard, and later Nathan gave himself a black eye falling out of the wagon.

I always wanted to have the house where all the kids come to play, and it looks like I got it. I realized today that it is very common for us to have 5-7 kids or more just milling around at any given time. I need to grow in my patience and letting them yell and wrestle and make messes...but I have to admit it is pretty fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment