Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday again?!

That's exactly how I feel after a long weekend of fun! Tired, enthralled, a little overwhelmed with the piles of laundry to do...and I have a list on a post-it of things to accomplish in the next 11 days before we go on VACATION! We are seriously in need of it this year. We are going to San Diego (LEGOLAND of course) and then to San Felipe, Mexico to lounge on the beach and do nothing. High yesterday was 99, low 82. Eeeks! Thank God our house has air conditioning. I don't even care that it'll be hot. I'm looking forward to a change of scenery and some fun with family and friends.

We had a great weekend. Saturday was filled with a great visit from the Kempers who we realize we just don't see often enough, and the Eberles who we love seeing as often as possible. Then we had a date in the city that night with Jason's co-worker and his wife. THEN, as if that were not fun enough, Christina's birthday at PF Chang's closed out the weekend with fun and girlfriends. I have had my fill of good food, I am ok with being back to the regular stuff for a bit. I am so thankful to have friends that love to talk about everything, I love that we help each other and can laugh and go through good and bad times together. Jason is out of town tonight so I'll get to catch up on all my shows and fold laundry until I'm too tired to notice that I'm scared to be alone at night.

What an exciting life we lead! This has got to be the boringest blog ever. Oh well, it's our life, and I like it. Till next time...ta ta!

No comments: