
What a Ham! I mean do you see personality here or what? This picture was taken a few months ago. But everytime I see it I just laugh! So I had to post it. Thomas is just over 2 now and full of character, energy and questions. I have to record his voice just so I can refer to it anytime I am discouraged or ungrateful - because it will bring an instant smile and warm your heart.
He wants to imitate everything his brother does. My favorite moments are wrestling with him at night. He is quite a brut and enjoys jumping from anything that he can climb onto. If I dare sit on the ground I become a target. Instantly, as though I were a magnet, he is on me; crawling, jumping and balancing. I become just another object used to trample. It's fun!
When we go outside he constantly tells us, "I smell somsing. It's a fwower." When we go to bed at night or leave to go somewhere (not with him) he wants a hug, a kiss, a small squeeze, a big squeeze and another hub before he will let you go. He also want to escort you to the door and help you out while closing it as you leave. Don't try to lift him in the car, "byself Daddy. Thomas do it byself." His new found independence is raw form. But the flip side of this is the continual frustration and belting out, "Can't do it. Can'd do it - u elp me? Elp me pwease?"
He loves to cuddle. He loves to run. He is quite the boy. He is also a product of Silicon Valley. Everytime we drive down 101 he points out all the Apple billboards and screams, "IPOD!" - I am sure Steve Jobs is quite happy that his marketing is working well.
No comments:
Post a Comment