
Just a little note to talk about things I'm thankful for.
-fall leaves, red, yellow, orange. I love crunching through them when I go running or with the wagon.
- a new fuzzy sweater on sale at Bloomingdales!
- a day with the whole family just puttering around the house.
- Our neighbors Davide and Gina with Luca and Clea...it's as if we share a house for real, not just a duplex.
- Making life decisions with my best friend Jason and knowing it's all gonna be okay.
- Knowing we have camping reservations at Bodega Bay for Memorial Weekend already and we won't have to search for the leftover spots at the last minute!
- Teacher conferences this week, finding out that our boys are great students and well-adjusted little people despite all the mistakes we make as parents.
- Getting ready to share Thanksgiving with good friends.
- Presto Logs in the fireplace.
We put all three boys in one room today, in an attempt to give Jason a workspace. Let the shenanigans begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment